Bug in Mac-Version: Phone number truncated

... when using "tel:": First two digits of number are being truncated

... and if you use a phone number without "tel:", the number ist shown below the URL, though the order should be reverse

Thanks for the feedback. Please use tel:// or just the numbers. I'll fix it on next update.

For the url link, see if 'Preferences - Advanced - Fetch Last URL from Notes field' is checked.

Thanks!

FYI: If I user only the number: When I click on the number button displayed GoodTask sends me to the Messages app instead of dialing the number.

Looks like the default app, when clicking the number button ist the one last in the list that appears, when clicking on the three dots.

Also, if you have some other number (like a customer number, eg. 800 2000) in the task's heading or text, a button appears to send a text message to this number.

It seems any digit string is recognized as a telephone number.

I've looked into this and found out that tel:1234 does not give a call. You need to put in number or use tel:// to use URL directly. The phone number detecting logic itself is done by the system.

If you use 'Use last' option, it'll show you SMS for phone numbers. since it's the last option on the list.

I'll keep your feedback. Thanks!

If I deactivate "fetch last URL from notes"

then URLs will be used first despite the fact that telefon numbers are entered before the URL, e.g.
+4915112345
https://www.icloud.com/notes/...

is displayed like:

so Phone shows before SMS / text message, but the URL is first.

Thanks for the report. I'll check and will fix it on next update. Meanwhile, add tel:// in front of the number and see how it goes. Thanks!