Duplication of subtasks on completion of repeat

When I complete a repeating task with subtasks, then complete one of the subtasks, the subtasks seem to be duplicated, at least visually but somehow inter-connectedly, because when I complete one subtask its copies also complete.

E.g.
☐ Task X repeat daily, due today
☐ subtask A
☐ subtask B

Complete Task X, and I have a new copy due tomorrow, but when I complete subtask A, I get:

☐ Task X due tomorrow
✓ subtask A
☐ subtask B
✓ subtask A
☐ subtask B

Opening it up in Reminders Note section, it looks like the items actually did duplicate.

Hi @Pelmel, thanks for the feedback.

Would you give me details in exact order to reproduce the issue if possible? Thanks!

Hmm... I reproduced it several times yesterday, but can't reproduce it at all today (thankfully). I will let you know if I see it again, and try to figure out what else might be involved.

I'm having the same issue. I can't repeat it as it seems to only happen when GT gets bogged down and I try to mark off an item- sometimes it duplicates the subtask and sometimes it duplicates the subtask by replacing another subtask, therefore losing information. And, sometimes the duplicated subtasks become linked so that when you mark complete on one it marks them both as completed.

I'd love to get a fix for this, or at least figure out what is causing this issue.

Hi @JAI, thanks for the feedback.

It would be helpful if you can share screen recordings to contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!