GoodTask for Mac after resuming from "sleep"

Hi, when my Macbook resumes from "sleep" (don't know the English word) there are two things:

1. GoodTask is no longer on the same Window / Desktop as bevor (I have 3 displays and have arranged all my apps in a specific order w/ GoodTask being on the same desktop/window as Apple Calendar)

2. GoodTask no longer shows Today's list, but the list of all tasks regardless of their due dates.

Maybe you want to fix this?

Hi @TRq, thanks for using GoodTask. Would you share me screenshots to contact@hahaint.com with more details if possible? It’ll be helpful to figure out the exact issue. Thanks!

OK, I try better:

I am using 3 displays (2 external and the MacBook Pro's internal Monitor). On one external display I running one desktop with GoodTask and Apples Calender app:

After resuming from hibernation, GoodTask is shown as a floating app on the main desktop of my Mac's internal desktop:

and Apples Calender App is running in the desktop of the external display alone, maximized:

Which macOS are you using?

I've tried to reproduce it but couldn't. I'll give some more tests.

It’s not really a big deal. Maybe it’s a bug in MacOS? However: Goodtask is the only app that behaves this way

1 Like

I'll check and will keep an eye on it. Thanks!