How to auto sort a specific task to the bottom

Hiya! So one my every day tasks is to journal at the end of the day, before I go to sleep. Despite it being a daily practice I depend on the tasks list to constantly remind me to do things like this. However, I’d like to find a way to always have it automatically appear at the bottom of any list it’s in, even when some of the tasks dont have ‘due’ times for them. What would be a good way to do that? Currently my sorting options for my today list are Due Date—> Priority —> Manual Sort. Thinking that if it’s possible but it’s something I have to think laterally about. Cheers

Hi @Ben.Aston, thanks for the feedback.

There is not a definite way to keep a task at the very bottom. Sort options run from initial one and when it has same value, it goes to the next. So if you have 'Daily journal' without due date, it'll show below the ones with due dates but it'll be mixed with other undated tasks.

With your sort options, it'll go at the bottom for other priority-set undated tasks too. But for manual sort, new tasks will go to the bottom.

I'll keep your feedback as a use case. Thanks!

1 Like