Next Page, Focus Tracking against individual tasks

Hi there,

I was wondering whether it is possible to expand the functionality of the Next Page and the Focus tracking timer to record time focused against each individual task and make that time visible on the reports for the day? I find the current overall focus time for any given day useful, but if I want to see how that time is broken down over each task by day I currently cannot. I think this feature would be useful for basic productivity review.

Many thanks as always for your consideration.

Hi @ajph1970, thanks for the feedback.

Currently Next/Focus saves data in files (in iCloud Drive) but it doesn't use them extensively. I'll keep your feedback on the list to consider. Thanks!

1 Like

That’s great. Thanks.

Hi,

I think this is the feature I want too. I’m not sure how to use focus mode and reports to help my productivity? Is there a guide?

Knowing how long I’ve spent in total is something that is obvious as I have a start and finish time to my working hours and it also doesn’t account for a tea/lunch break. Knowing how long I spent on each task can help see where time was wasted. Perhaps I’m misunderstanding the intended purpose?

Many thanks for your excellent app and support.

Best wishes,
Mike

Hi Mike, thanks for the feedback.

Main job for 'Next' and 'Focus' page is to let you get things done that's right in front of you.

Keeping data and reports is secondary and has minimal features at the moment.

It could get better in the future. Thanks!

Thank you. That makes sense now.