Outdated Task Focus

GoodTask Team,

Is there a way to filter my task list to ONLY show tasks created (not completed) weeks or months in the past?

I have tasks that I will eventually do, but not today. If I created a task 21 days ago (for example) but haven't completed it, I have to manually move it to a future date to keep it from reappearing daily.

I've created an "outdated tasks" SMARTLIST. My goal is to review this task list weekly. I only want to see tasks with a creation date of - 21 (ie 21 days or older in the past).

I created a FILTER with TYPE = SCHEDULED. I have it set to within N Days. In otherwords, minus (- 21). This does't see to work.

What is the best way to do this?

I KNOW that I could just move this task to a SOMEDAY task list and only open it periodically. I don't want to do that because I have multiple project lists and I'd like to keep the task where it belongs.

Hi @Lavan, thanks for using GoodTask.

Currently there is no way to filter tasks by creation date.

But you can use 'Sort option' to sort tasks by creation date. By making a new smart list and sort them by creation date, you can achieve something you've mentioned.

Be aware that creation date might not be same on different devices since it may differ depending on sync status.

Thanks!