2 Questions to the reminder

Hey guys,

I check your app at the moment and hope it will be my next To-Do-Reminder-App.

I have two questions:

1. If a reminder is displayed in the upper right corner of the Mac, it disappears after a few seconds.
    I want it to stay there until I "answer" it. Like Apple Reminders do.

2. In the Apple Reminder I can choose different options to do the job later. But I can't do it in GoodTask!? I want to choose something like "Later in 5 Min", "Later in 1 hour", "Later at evening", "Later tomorrow" (for example).

I want that the reminders stay at the right corner on the Mac (like Apple Reminders) and I want to chose "complete" or some options to do the task later.

Are these to things possible!? I thought this is the USP of GoodTask!? :slight_smile:

To 2. Ok, its possible. I can click on "Actions / Aktionen" and can choose complete or Slumber / Schlummern with three options. But there are only Minutes to choose!? Can I customize this? I want to choose the following:

Later in 30 Minutes
Later in 2 hours
Later in 5 hours
Later tomorrow

Is this possible to choose in the reminder on the right corner?

And very important is, that the reminder stay at the corner. If I am only for a minute away from Mac, I can't see the task anymore... :confused:

Hope you understand my problem?

Hi @pex, thanks for the feedback.

• You can edit 'Snooze' time in 'Preferences - Notifications'. It's shown as minutes but you can put any number. (60 for an hour, 1440 for a day, etc)

• Notification should stay unless you do particular actions (e.g, complete or delete). If it's not working as expected, send me some details or screencasts to contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!

1 Like

Hey,

thank you very much!

Now everything works! I go the Mac settings to "Messages" (in german "Mitteilungen") and set it from "Banner" to "Hints" (Hinweise).

Thank you! I will buy your software!