A few questions

I've recently found Good Task after using 2Do daily for over a decade. While 2Do is still functional I needed more from an app, namely calendar views and tasks/lists in the same app.
I couldn't be happier with this app. I really like all the customization and views. You really can make this app what you need it to be.
I finally got everything moved over from 2Do. After reading thru the user guide a few times there are a few things that I can't quite figure out how to do (or if they're even possible). Hoping someone here can help. I'll explain as best I can and look forward to your help.

1. In the Context menu- is it possible to create a "shortcut" to open the full repeat menu? Much like the "Due Date" shortcut opens up the calendar to selct a due date, one that opens up the full repeat menu/screen would be great.

2. When running a Log on a task, is it possible to invert the log info in notes, so when there are multiple entries the newest log entry would be at the top of the list?

3. Is it possible to find or unhide a hidden event? This one's not as important. But I accidentally hid an event. And was curious if I could find it again. Tried to search for it, but couldn't find it.

**I'm on iOS.

Hi @GTNewbie1, thanks for using GoodTask.

1. There is no direct way to go into that page. If you use certain repeat actions a lot, using Quick Action to add recurrence rule would be a nice way. You can make prompt to choose from multiple options like this (LINK)

2. If you choose 'At Start' option, it should add it at the beginning of the notes field.

3. Settings - Advanced - Delete Local Cache Files should reset and re-show all the hidden events.

Thanks!

I added this to see what it was and it has replaced all my existing quick actions with just this one. how can i restore my previous ones?

What device do you use and how did it happen? Did the prompt show up? Normally it should add up on your existing quick actions.

If you had custom settings, check 'Settings - iCloud Sync - Backup' and see if there's anything inside there.

Thanks!

yes - got a prompt and i chose install. this was on my macbook. backup shows that last backup for quick actions was my macbook at the time the change was made. please tell me there is a way to restore.

Check on your mobile device. Select either saved preferences in iCloud or local backup before the change has been made and change it to that one. Thanks!

1 Like

Great! Thank you for the info! I'm really pleased with all of the customization of this app! Although I'm still fumbling my way thru the settings... One more quick question.. How would I create a quick action that would allow me to add a Time stamped SUBTASK? Thank you for your time.

Hi @GTNewbie1, currently timestamp is only available on Notes field. Thanks!