Alphabetical List Order in Smart List

Hi. First off, I just wanted to say what a great app GoodTask is. Thanks for making it!

I am having an issue with List Order. I use GoodTask and Reminders on my iPhone. They seem to sync just fine. I created 6 lists in Reminders and reordered them to be alphabetical by list name. I reordered the lists the same way in GoodTask. I then created a Smart List to collect them all and sort them by List Order > Alphabetical. The issue I am having is that the Smart List shows the lists in the order I created them, not in the alphabetical order i manually created. What is the correct way to do this?

Thanks.

Hi @Michael1, thanks for using GoodTask.

When you choose ‘List order’ on sort options, it follows how you ordered the list in the lists area.

Alphabetical order you select afterwards will sort tasks in alphabetical order within the same list.

Thanks!

Thanks for the reply. The issue was that even though in the list area I had my lists ordered as:

A
B
C
D

in the smart list, they were showing up as:

B
D
C
A

This was even after quitting the apps and restarting the iPhone. In case it helps anyone else, the issue fixed itself by the following day.

1 Like