Anyone know how to change the “fill color” of the widgets?

Pretty new user of GT here, but loving it so far. Amazing application. 2 Questions for the community though:

1. Maybe I’m just missing it, but I can’t for the life of me find out how to change the fill color of the widgets in GT. Can someone point me in the right direction please?
  2. Also, does anyone know what the three “circular arrows” icon does in the bottom right hand pane? See screen capture attachment. It makes a sound when I press it, but I can’t seem to figure out what it does.

Hi @Shaun, thanks for the feedback.

1. Do you mean background color of the widget? If so, on 'Widget theme' page, you can change 'Background Color' and it'll be done. Or if you're talking about 'Favorites' widget, background color on 'Fill' follows color from the selected favorite. If it's 'Open List' favorite, it'll follow list color. If it's other one, it'll follow the color set on 'Settings - Favorites'.

2. If you have a long list of notes or subtasks, tapping it will let you rotate through them automatically. It won't do much on short page. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Ah, that explains it! All sorted. Thank you :slight_smile: