API Support in iOS 14?

So... in iOS 14, has Apple provided an API to last year's Reminders features, like flags, URL field, and nested Reminders?

Hi @john.catalano, thanks for using GoodTask.

It's not provided on current initial beta. There is basically no change at all at the moment. :sob:

Please add a request on below website so they might consider adding it on later beta releases.

http://feedbackassistant.apple.com/

Thanks!

So you are looking to take Goodtask forward on the new OS's?

Hi @Daron_Brewood,

there's always things to do regardless of new API.

Of course the new widgets will be supported when it comes out. Thanks!

1 Like

Good news indeed, looking forward to it. Likely I'll be loading up the public beta when it arrives.

1 Like

Hi @GoodTask. I'd like to submit a request to Apple. How should I articulate what you would need to support the additional features of Reminders?

1 Like

I think you've done a good job of matching behaviors with the new Reminders (due today without alerts) in recent updates so that, the only difference appears to be those fields, flags, and nested tasks. It wasn't always like that so thanks for continuing to refine.

Please continue that refinement with the new features. I like the concept of Today and Goals pages, but I still find them a bit confusing to engage with.

1 Like

Hi @TaskMaster. It's the new features added on iOS 13 which are subtasks, flags and contact related reminders.

URLs, app links, order, folders would be nice too.

Thanks!