App freezing - Can’t do anything

Hey !
Today I wanted to open the app, and I couldn’t click on anything. I tried to desinstall the app, because I thought it was an app problem, also because reinstalling it would do the update (I have downloaded iOS 17 recently and didn’t open the app since I think).
The screen is clickable while I accept to share calendar and so, but everything froze when I arrive in the menu again.

Is it a bug coming from the new update ?
Thanks !

Hi @Cecile_Berens, thanks for the feedback.

I’m not aware of the issue at the moment. Would you try opening Reminders app and Calendars app and see if it shows all data properly?

If it does, try waiting a moment and see how it goes.

If the issue persists, please share some screen recordings to contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!

Hey ! Thanks for your fast respond.

It’s well connected to everything, I just changed a task on the iOS reminder app, and it changed on the Good task app as well.

But the screen is still unresponsive. I don’t know if any screen recording can help, because when I enter the app now, nothing is responsive, it’s like trying to click on a screenshot.. but data is showed properly.

I can make a screen shot of the menu, but there is no important error message on it

So do you mean that data changes if you change it on Reminders app but the screen is not responsive at all? Touch, swipe, nothing?

The GT app update things if I add an event in the calendar app or add something to a list in the reminder app, it arrives directly and display the changes on GT app
But even if the changes are displayed, nothing is doable like touch / swipe etc, no

Hmm, that's weird! Would you try restarting the device and see how it goes?

I tried to restart the device, and the third time was the charm !

Thanks again

1 Like