Apple watch missing recent tasks, not following sort

Apple watch is not showing recent tasks/following app sort. i have 20 recent notes that are both in the watch reminders app and good task on phone in favorited list. Tried app reset,watch reset cache reset and other troubleshoots with no luck. What should i try next? stops at most recent !!! Task if thats a clue. Thanks for any time on this.

edit: it appears to be excluding a list that is included on phone and watch reminders? only excludes the list on watch goodtask

edit 2 when i include only this list in favorited smart list no tasks display and crashes watch goodtask

edit 3 it appears that having a reminder for january 2080 breaks something from siri goof. once deleted it made the iphone app show no reminders available and my outlook reminders are gone in the reminders app. My reminders in micro$oft task app are still intact thankfully. not sure how to get outlook tasks back but ill figure it out, this may be useful for you anyway.

Hi @Ryan_Stern, thanks for using GoodTask.

I think you're in the middle of something and I'm not getting your exact status at the moment. So, you're using Outlook for Reminders app's database and some corruption happened and it's now disconnected. Right? Try turning it off and on inside default Settings app - Reminders - Accounts and see how it goes. If you're having account issues, resolve it on default Reminders app first and then open GoodTask to do the job.

Thanks!