Appreciation to the developer

This post is just to express my appreciation to the developer for the amazing and unmatched support that he gives here and via email. The availability, response time and willingness to sort out bugs and other issues, whether they are related to GT or not, is simply remarkable, particularly if you compare to other apps (not going to mention any names but I have used maaaany task manager/todo apps that are miles behind GT when it comes to features). He really listens to us users while still keeping his integrity as the developer.

I have been using GT for many years and I cannot for the life of me understand why it’s not mentioned more out there by famous reviewers.

Anyway, keep up the great work! Thanks!

19 Likes

Same

I bought the app on Monday because it offers such a good and simple widget that shows tasks and calendar events (please keep it on future updates) and I’ve been learning a little more about the app daily. I’m impressed that I took me so long to discover it.

5 Likes

I agree wholeheartedly! He goes above and beyond! GoodTask is my most-used app, and I love it and all the great updates. Being a developer myself, I know how hard it is to keep everyone happy, and he does this well with all the customization that is available. He deserves much thanks and kudos, and I appreciate his time, effort, patience, and responsiveness.

4 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Same! Best developer ever! So responsive and helpful! Thank you!

1 Like

+1 Last update (6.4 on Mac) changed the way task details were entered and I didn’t much like it. Apparently a number of others didn't either and 2 days later we have a solution that allows us to choose the new or old way of doing it. Absolutely stunning response time on issues. If you agree, you can support him through the annual donation request rather than a one time purchase.

1 Like

the more I use the app and get to know it, the more I regret having chosen to purchase it instead of subscribing to it... oh wait, I could create a reminder to start subscribing in one year :slight_smile:

PS: does subscribing "unlock" the Mac app?

Hi @joaoalm, thanks for the feedback. Subscription is optional for supporting purpose. Mac version is sold separately on Mac App Store. Thanks!

You can also pick "Support (one time)" several times :slight_smile: I have done it several times already :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I've got to agree concerning the support. I'm very task orientated and only GT meets my needs. Hanbum seems indeed to consider all suggestions and implements them where possible. It's one of my essential apps both on iOS and on the Mac.

1 Like

I've chosen the subscription right now... Thank you for this great app & your hard work!

1 Like

I'm late to this one, but chiming in to show my appreciation regardless. Many thanks, Hanbum! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hanbum, Thanks for the great App and excellent support!

1 Like

Totally agree! He’s so responsive and is always adding features.

1 Like

+1 from me. I've only been using GoodTasks for a short time but its flexibility means it is the first task management app I have ever used that I am actually using. I've been an Omnifocus user for years for work but it's too complex for daily/home stuff. At present I'm experimenting with bringing my work into GT as well, so using a unified app for home and work. The responsiveness of the developer is giving me the confidence to do this. So far so good.

1 Like

+1 from me.. I have been trying a lot of to-do app. This is the best intuitive UI ever!
Hope dev can do one for Windows.

1 Like