Auto snooze on a smart list?

I'm a new user and loving the flexibility of Goodtask. Beats all other to-do apps I've used hands down.

As a feature request, could we have the option of applying auto-snooze to smart lists as well as lists? That way I could have a smart list based on a tag (say #pester) for those tasks I want to be pestered about.

I tend to use a separate app, Due, for auto snooze alarms – that's what it's built for – however it would be great to be able to do the same in GT, so have all my to-dos in a single app. At the moment, the trouble is applying auto snooze to one or more lists doesn't really work for me.

Thanks for the feedback. Since Smart lists are filtering tasks with various filters, it doesn't seem appropriate to change tasks' behavior according to a smart list. It could easily get conflicted between multiple smart lists.

I recommend using list filters or on a task itself for the ones needed.

Thanks!

Actually I didn't realise you could set auto snooze on an individual task. That's much better.

I don't know if this is a bug, but when I create a new task on iOS, I can see the alert button but not the auto snooze button. If I go into alert and exit, even without changing the alert, the auto snooze button is now visible.

Is it possible auto snooze could be included as a Quick Action? (Would that be a problem as auto snooze is not available on the Mac?)

Thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Auto-snooze button appears only when there is an alert set like you've mentioned. I'll keep your feedback on the list to consider. Thanks!