Automatic rollover?

I don’t get to most of my tasks due today. So then each day, I have to spend several minutes updating their due date to today. If I don’t do that, then all the old reminders show up first, which is not what I want.

Any way overdue reminders can be automatically rolled over to be due today?

Thanks for the feedback. Currently you need to bulk edit tasks to change the due date manually. Or you can use ‘Today page’ to run the process before starting the day.

Personally I use swipe action to open bulk edit page and change date to today with quick action.

I’ll keep your feedback on the list to consider.

Thanks!

Hi, is there any update on this features likelihood of materialising. I’ve just noticed the google tasks does it as well as Microsoft’s (defunct wunderlist?). Is it a restriction of reminders?

I’m sure there must be loads of people who need this or am I just stuck in my own world?

Hi @Themikeyd, thanks for using GoodTask.

Latest update includes Automation which you can use to bring overdue tasks to today. I personally use it myself too everyday.

Thanks!

This is great news thank you .

What time does the automation run if set to everyday?

If I only want high priority tasks brought to today but some are from a shared list, what happens if my wife also has automation set on a list that has high priority tasks?

It'll run when you open the app. If you don't open the app, it won't run. It's just doing the work that you were going to do so it'll be done from whoever runs it first. Thanks!

This is epic! Thank you :pray:

1 Like

This feature is nice, thanks!