As described in the video, when editing a due date on a task, frequently beach ball cmes for 2-3 mins, an error screen comes up, and sometimes it recovers after that or it crashes
Hi @manuelescolano, thanks for the report with detail info. I'm trying to figure out what may be causing it but having hard time to find the root cause. Since this is happening very randomly and can't reproduce it with certain actions, it's not easy to resolve.
I've been trying various ways and some adjustments will be made again on next update. If you can find some more info, feel free to tell me back.
Even if you get the beachball, it seems like 2~3 minutes seems a lot. You may want to check below to improve overall performance.
- If you have lots of completed tasks, please clean up completed tasks or check off long-lived lists. You may do it by following one of below options.
- Go into 'Settings - Advanced' and delete completed tasks. You can delete them all or delete with date options.
- Go into 'Settings - Lists & Calendars' and you can delete completed tasks per list.
- Go into 'Settings - Lists & Calendars' and you may check off lists to hide them from GoodTask.
- If you don't have many tasks but it's taking a long time, it may be due to some mis-connection with lists. You may try checking off lists in 'Settings - Lists & Calendars' and start with minimal lists to find what may be causing the delay.