Behavior of notifications by location and start dates

Hello, I am in contact with you to report a behavior that I think is wrong with the application. If I have a task with a notification by location and also has a start date after today, the notification by location is activated even if the start date is later and is annoying because I understand that the notification by location should appear only if the date of Start of the task has arrived.

For the rest it seems an awesome application. I just wish that the lists could be grouped by folders and some interface improvement to make it more beautiful.

Thanks and best regards

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback.

Since location-based alerts and time-based alerts are separate things, it doesn't talk to each other. :slight_smile:

That's how default Reminders app works but maybe it might not be right if there is start date involved.

I'll keep it on the list to consider. (The list one too). Thanks!

3 Likes

Thanks a lot for your feedback :+1:t2:

Yes, I agree. Having this feature would really put the finishing touch on this amazing app! There are numerous tasks I have set up to remind me at a location, but many of them aren’t due for several weeks or even months. I really don’t want to be reminded of a task I can’t do yet every time I happen to drive past that location. I get so many false (early) alerts, that when the real time actually comes and I get an alert, I won’t even pay attention to it anymore. Based on what you’ve said about how iOS alerts work, I know this is a tricky one to figure out, but I’m sure you’ll find a way to make this happen. Thanks for a truly brilliant app!

3 Likes

Evaluate after due date and location with AND conditions
Please

1 Like