Calendar events appearing on list view for Smart List

Hi,

Apologies if I'm being dumb, I'm trying to achieve something and despite reading the docs and this forum have not yet managed to achieve it. I have a smart list that's aiming to show tasks that are overdue plus next two days, but otherwise operate like "All Lists".

It seems to almost work using the "Scheduled" filter except that I can either exclude calendar events (in which case they don't display in any of the views, including day/week/month), or I can include the calendars and then the "list" view also shows all my calendar events. I guess (from reading this Calendars in Smart Lists in list view) that this is intentional and these events are included because they are filtered in by the "Scheduled" filter?

Is there any way I can set a filter to achieve what I can, that is to show only tasks that are overdue + next two days, and the relevant calendar events (none on lists, for that day/week/month in those views)?

Thanks,
Barney

Hi Barney, thanks for the feedback.

You are exactly describing how GoodTask's smart list works and unfortunately there is no way to make it work like you've mentioned.

You can either have calendar events turned off for all views or have them on which will be shown on list view with scheduled filter.

Making use of Smart Button and Favorites would let you move between multiple lists and views easily.

Thanks!