Calendar events in week and month view

Hi @GoodTask, I think I mentioned this earlier but don't remember if there was a solution. In scheduled view (month and week view) with the calendar visible, the first day under the calendar is yesterday if there is a many-days calendar event which started yesterday (Or even earlier if it started earlier). This is a bit misleading as I would like to always have Today directly under the calendar. In list and day view the calendar event instead shows up only on today. Is this possible?

Hi @BoEast,

On current settings, it's not possible. The section header is fetched from start date for calendar events which is causing this effect on week/month views. It's a bit complicated issue so I'll keep it on the list and will check later on. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok :slight_smile: thanks for the clarification.

If there would be a way to make the current day (Today) somehow visually distinguished from the other days would certainly help me not to mistake the first day for today in this view. But that might also be complicated to program I suppose.

I solve this by simply have list view as the default view also on my scheduled list.

Then I will be more aware about the issue when I click the week or month view.

1 Like