Contextual setting with “switch” tag adds all tags

So, it seems like when I have the setting “Contextual- List” ON and add a new task to a list which is filtered on one (of 3) tag in a “switch” quick action, it adds all the tags in the switch (I have 3 in this quick action) to this new task. If I turn the contextual setting off, it doesn’t . Don’t know if this was clear ... Thanks

If you have 'Contextual - List' turned on, adding a new task will preset Reminders list, tags and priorities according to the filters set.

Tags will be added for the ones selected in a filter on that list. Normally switch quick action should not affect the filter.

I had to do it again to see what I did ..,:slight_smile:

I have 3 “area” lists filtered on 1 tag each. There it works as it should since there is only 1 tag in that filter.

Then I have a list called “Anytime” where tasks from all 3 areas should go in if they have no date. This filter has all 3 tags with “or” set. If I add a new task to this list, the task inherits all 3 area tags by default. But that is perhaps how it should be since that is actually the filters.

So it didn’t have to do with the switch quick action but with the filters so I just have to pay attention to this particular list. No problems! Thanks!

1 Like