Crashing on changing priority

I received a new iPad Pro. OS is up to date.

When I go to update the priority/importance of a task, the app crashes. I can change the priority but once it tried to update/sync, the app crashes.

I’m not certain if this is related or not, but when I try to restore my purchase on this iPad all that happens is I get the loading wheel, and nothing else.

Any ideas or thoughts?

Hi @kvl , thanks for the feedback.

Would you give me some more details below?

• Do you use iCloud to manage Reminders database?

• Would you check default Reminders app to see if data is shown properly?

• Would you try changing priority on default Reminders app and see how it goes?

• If it worked fine, would you try it on GoodTask on same task?

• Does all tasks behave like this? If not, is there anything different about tasks that's crashing?

• Does other changes rather than priority changing work well?

This seems like an uncommon issue but has been bugging me for awhile. I'd love to know as many details as possible and would like to resolve it. Thanks a lot in advance.

Do you use iCloud to manage Reminders database? - yes. I didn’t know there was another option. I assumed it uses the reminders by default.

Would you check default Reminders app to see if data is shown properly? - yes. No issues here.

Would you try changing priority on default Reminders app and see how it goes? - no issues.

If it worked fine, would you try it on GoodTask on same task? - still crashes.

Does all tasks behave like this? If not, is there anything different about tasks that's crashing? - no. Other tasks do not have this issue. The task had a location set on it, but so did other tasks I tested. What’s funny is that I removed the location within GoodTask and then the issue went away. I readied the location and the issue is no more. Weird.

Does other changes rather than priority changing work well? - yes. The other settings didn’t cause any problem.

I’m tacking this onto this thread because I originally mentioned it above:

The restore purchase process - it’s still not completing, as far as I can tell. When I click the link to restore purchase all I get is the loading/pin wheel.

It seems like some random bug that appears on iOS 13 on certain tasks. It seems like now it's working well. Do you have any other tasks that have similar issue?

About loading wheel, what are you restoring purchase at? Normally it should be unlocked automatically. Please check if you're properly signed in on App Store app.

Thanks!

Ok. Thanks. I just couldn’t see any indication that the purchase was already restored, just the messaging to support/subscribe to the app and the links to do so.