Deactivate check off task on widget

I accidentally tick off my task on my widgets. can I deactivate this setting? I do NOT want to be able to check off tasks in widget only in the app.

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback. Currently if you set ‘Settings - Appearance - Icon: Hide’, you won’t be able to check off the task. But it’ll also hide it in the app which then you need to long tap to choose complete.

I’ll check and will try to improve this on next update. Thanks!

1 Like

it even checks off the task if I do not click the icon, but whenever I click anywhere on the task. I had expected that I would see a detailed view of the task or that GoodTask itself would open with task selected

Hi @vivo, thanks for the feedback. Currently tapping a task completes a task. I've tested to make the circle part work only but it was too small and doesn't work well. So tapping the task anywhere completes it just like how Reminders app's widget do too. If there was a mistake, quick re-tap should undo the job.

I'm checking to add an option to turn it off and just open the task on next update.

Thanks!

Brilliant! Already fixed!

(Only nitpicking: I had to search for the setting inside GoodNotes, looked in the widget configuration itself, where I had expected it to be. But really, this is just a very minor gripe)

1 Like
1 Like