Delete reminder not working

Hello,

Second item that's been bugging me, but I'm much more confident is some form of permission bug. When I delete a reminder in GoodTask, it just stays there. I see a quick icon pop up. I think it's a cloud logo/sync notification, but it's super fast. Then it looks like I never hit the delete function and approved the modal.

MacOS GoodTask 7.3.3 (1071)

I can go into Apple Reminders and delete the item and then GoodTask removes it almost immediately.

I'm just suspicious with Apple's new permission requirements, something isn't approve to delete. Update, create, etc. is fine.

Let me know if there's a log or something I can snag you to look into this! Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback.

Would you check 'Settings - Advanced - Do not confirm when deleting' is checked? You can CMD-Delete to do the opposite when needed. Also while modal is seen, you can press CMD-D to confirm deletion.

I'm not quite sure about the exact situation you're facing. If restarting the app and checking above option does not help, please share screen recordings to contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!

I'm not sure if the MacOS 13.3 fixed it or just rebooting, but it's now working correctly again.

1 Like