Due Date for Sub tasks

The ability to give the sub-tasks a due date and then showing up separately in all tasks. When all subtasks are complete the parent task is auto marked complete.

7 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it on the list to consider. :wink:

The task should be auto-completed if all subtasks are completed. You may want to check your settings inside 'Settings - General - Subtasks'.

Thanks!

I would also find value in due dates for subtasks.

2 Likes

I also like due dates for subtasks, would help projects with different steps

1 Like

This is one of the only things I think Goodtask is missing so I would like to +1 this too.

1 Like

I just signed up for Goodtask and this is something I used to use in Asana. So, another +1 from me!

Yes, please, that would be awesome!,

I would love to see dates on sub tasks as well since so many tasks I have require different dates and I am having a problem trying to figure out how to work it all out without missing something.

This would be a great feature to have.

1 Like

Hello Goodtaskers! I would like to be reminded 3x/day @9.00, 13.00 and 18.00, during weekdays, to process a specific email folder.
I could of course set 3 separate reminders for each time and have them repeat during weekdays, but i was wondering if i could instead set up one main reminder, with 3 subtasks for each time, but i can not find a way to do that.
Question is: is it possible to assign dates and times to subtasks?
Thanks!

Hi @Fcocchiano, thanks for using GoodTask.

Multiple reminders is not available on GoodTask. I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

Thanks for the quick reply. Can you advise on when the next update for GoodTask will be and what features it will contain?

Hi @Fcocchiano, currently next update plan and details are not fixed. :slight_smile:

Thanks!