Duplication of task when moving to another list

Hello. New user of GoodTask here. I have noticed that if I move a task from one list to another (whether to another list in the same account or to a list in another account), it becomes duplicated. If I delete one of these duplicates, the other one disappears as well. If I do not delete the duplicate (I cannot tell which one of the two is the 'duplicate') but restart the app, I have just the one task. Am I misunderstanding something here? Is there a setting I am not aware of here?

Also, where is the bin with deleted tasks?

Thank you.

Thanks for the feedback. Are you using iCloud as database? If not, some weird behavior could happen.

Normally in Reminders list, duplicated tasks should work as separate tasks.

If something is not properly working, please share screen recordings or screenshots to contact@hahaint.com Thanks!

Yes, I see now that the duplication only happens when I move tasks between lists on a CalDAV account (Fastmail). In fact the duplication seems to be only temporary, as after a minute or so the dupe vanishes (perhaps after a sync).

Thank you for your help.

I can confirm that, it happens to me as well on a regular Outlook.com account. It seems to be a glitch in the UI layer because if you close or minimize GoodTask and re-open it, the duplicate will be gone.