EDIT: USER ERROR - Update to version 5 has issues with setting dates and selecting the No Time option

I had some tasks that were overdue. These were tasks created prior to version 5.

I changed the date to a future date, say 12/11/19, and select the No Time option. Then click done. The due date is set for 12/10/19. I tap on due date to bring up the selection screen. The date and time is shown as 12/10 at 11pm.

I have tried various ways of updating the task, but it seems that it is requiring a time. It used to be, I think, that selecting no time set a time of 12am. it worked prior to version 5.

Most, if not all of my tasks are not time based. I just need a start and due date.

So, this is apparently not an issue.

I have another calendaring app that has some goofy ways of handling time zones. Stupid really.

Over Thanksgiving weekend I was in CST visiting family. I live in EST and I noticed that appointments for times when I would be in EST were displaying an hour early, i.e. as CST times. Not what I expected or wanted.

So, in playing around with system settings and the calendaring app, I managed to have the timezone in Goodtask set to CST. I’m back in EST and that is apparently what was making Goodtask appear flakey. It is not.

I apologize for reporting an issue that is not an issue at all.

Good to hear that it's all sorted out, @pmgibsonz. :slight_smile:

Thanks and have a wonderful day!