Favorites number shortcuts and iPad Magic Keyboard don’t play well together

I’m running GoodTask on a 12.9” iPad Pro with Magic Keyboard. The ‘Favorites’ section is mapped to number keys (e.g. ‘1’ opens Today, ‘2’ opens Upcoming, etc.). This works great in almost every part of the interface. However, when I’m editing the time of a task, if I type any of the numbers mapped to a Favorite, it triggers that Favorite instead of changing the time.

For example, if I want to set the time of a Task to ‘21:00’, the moment I press ‘2’, it triggers ‘Upcoming’ and doesn’t actually change the time of the task as hoped. So, I have to use Quick Actions like ‘+1 hour’ to hone in on the time instead.

I have removed all but one Favorite (it doesn’t let you have zero), but the moment I press ‘1’ in the time for something (which is a lot!) it triggers that Favorite. This makes editing tasks super frustrating, any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

Hi @Dels, thanks for the feedback.

I'm trying to reproduce what you described but couldn't. Normally favorites should only run if it's not editing anything. When you type a title, notes or edit, typing number should not trigger favorites action.

I'm not quite sure what could be causing this. If you have more details, please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the reply.

The more I dig in, I see that it works perfectly fine when tasks appear in the popover display, but the Favorites takeover happens when the right sidebar is active. I did a screen recording - is there an email I can send that to?

Send it to contact@hahaint.com Thanks!

Perfect, just sent it off.