Feature Request: Boards or Kanban View

I would love to have a veiw option for Boards or Kanban style column view. Some of my lists work perfectly in List view, but a few projects would be much easier to organize in a board style view.

4 Likes

Hi @hrm, thanks for the feedback.

I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

1 Like

This would be huge! I've just been realizing how much I've been keeping my workflow and the workflow of projects in my head while simultaneously navigating through Goodtask. Being able to choose lists for a column view and then move tasks between lists by dragging and dropping between columns would make a tremendous difference for visualizing and controlling work.

1 Like

Hi - I signed up for the forum just so I could comment on this one. We use Trello for houshold projects and family stuff around my house, and I really want to have all my tasks in goodtask... the lack of Kanban boards is really the only thing stopping me form doing so! having a card view with columns for tags or something else as simple as that would be very helpful!... keep up the great work with goodtask!! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I'm interested in this as well.

1 Like

I would also be very interested in this. Would bring Goodtask in line with Todoist as far as offering both list & board views. And would definitely make Goodtask the superior Apple Reminders app.

1 Like

Board view is coming on v6.4. :slight_smile:

2 Likes