Feature suggestion: Reminders for a group of multiple locations

Hey,

one thing that bugs me about all apps that offer location-based reminders is that you can only add one location per task. Offering reminders for a group of geo fenced locations would be a differentiator for GoodTask that would make it unique and even more powerful.

You might ask: Why is that useful?

Let's say you noticed that you are running low on an over the counter medicinal product and you quickly add it to your reminders list with the intent to buy it the next time you come by a pharmacy or drug store. It's not so urgent that you would want to make it a priority on your "today" list, but you also don't want to forget about it.
It also doesn't matter for you whether you buy it at …

• …store A, which is on your way to work
  • or store B, which is on your way to the gym
  • or store C, which is next to the supermarket where you regularly get your groceries.

In that case it would be great to be able to define a location group, which essentially allows to combine multiple geo-fences for different addresses as a single trigger.
To be reminded you simply select the location group and whenever you come by one of the stores you'll get the reminder.

Love to hear your thoughts :slight_smile:
Cheers

1 Like

Hi @Leo, thanks for the feedback. I understand your needs. I'll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

1 Like