GoodTask 4.9 Release Note

Thanks, yes, this thing with missing list count doesn’t happen if I edit the list from the swipe. (Thanks for reminding me about the swipe on lists :slight_smile: )

I am a little concerned though about the app not working at all on my watch. If no one else have this issue, I’m even more concerned since it might be tricky to solve it without you being able to reproduce it.

I even unpaired - paired it without any success. (Not as a new watch though)

Hi @BoEast, most issues have been fixed and updated (will be released soon as Apple approves them) but watchOS related stuff is hard to figure out as you said. I'm checking in various ways to see what may be causing the issue.

Please try removing the complication and try opening the app. Also for further support, I recommend using email. contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!

1 Like

I noticed that Repeat After Completion is being synced for CalDAV lists now? Is anything else? Thanks.

There is an identifier that GoodTask uses to sync things like 'Repeat after completion', 'Notification settings per task', 'Manual Sort' value.

Only iCloud lists used to share them between devices. I can't test this right now but if CalDAV lists share this due to some iOS updates, it's great news and all related things will be synced too. :slight_smile:

It's funny... I hadn't had it installed on my phone or my main desktop for a while. I only had it installed on my laptop, and it prompted me for an update there (the laptop doesn't connect to the internet much). I went ahead and installed it everywhere, and created a repeating task on my phone. I have iCloud Reminders turned off on all devices.

It synced (I'd added it to a Fastmail list). And on my laptop, "Repeat After Completion" was checked after the sync. But on my desktop, it was not. And on the laptop, even though it was checked, it didn't seem to work (the task advanced to the next repeat interval, but not to the next that it would be after the completion).

Weird thing. I've tested with Outlook lists and unfortunately the identifiers are not shared and synced. It behaves like separate lists on separate devices. :cry: