GoodTask 5 brings better lists and 2 new pages. Next Page lets you focus on doing things. Reports Page will let you review your days.
- You can make groups. Tapping a group will show/hide lists under it.
- You can also add spaces between lists.
- Tap 'Edit' on top right to add groups/spaces and re-order.
- Long tap on a list will show you Contextual menu on iOS 13.
Next Page with Focus mode
- Focus on what's next. Select List & View as many as you want and tasks will show one by one according to sort option.
- If a task has subtasks, subtasks will be shown one by one.
- Check off as you get it done.
- You can tap 'More' button to change due dates, priorities which could potentially change the order.
- For subtasks, you'll get option to move it to next or last.
- Open URL button will be shown if task has URL.
- Focus mode will let you focus on one particular list. It'll show you start time, elapsed time with completed tasks/ subtasks count.
- Focus sessions are saved as json files in iCloud Drive folder. Elapsed time will be shown on new Reports Page.
- If there are no actions for 8 hours on started session, it'll be closed automatically.
- New theme property value 'Card Background Color' has been added for this page.
- Completed tasks by date on daily, weekly or monthly date range.
- You can choose to show/hide notes and subtasks.
- You can share data via share button.
- Reports data is saved as CSV files in iCloud Drive folder. You can remove completed tasks in Reminders database and still keep Reports data to check the history.
- Better handling of recurring tasks.
- Apple Watch : New task settings on iPhone applies while adding new task.
- Better Notification view with support for dark mode.
- Lots of improvements on various places
Hope you like the update. Thanks!