GoodTask 7.6 is released with iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma support.
Interactive Widgets on iOS 17
GoodTask now supports Interactive Widgets on iOS 17 and macOS Sonoma. You can easily complete tasks directly from the widget:
- Tapping a task will mark it as complete right on the widget.
- If a task has subtasks, tapping it will complete the first subtask.
- If you've selected 'Settings - Appearance - Icon: Hide,' tapping a task will open it instead of marking it as complete.
- You'll also find a handy refresh button in the bottom right corner to instantly update your data when needed (Note: The refresh button may not be visible on smaller widgets).
Additionally, this update includes bug fixes, adjustments, and stability improvements.
Please consider supporting GoodTask by leaving us a review! We appreciate your feedback!
(Update) v7.6.1 update has also been released.
This build includes some adjustments on interactive widgets.
- You can undo completion of a task by tapping a task again before it disappears.
- Refresh button is noticeable after it's tapped.
- Some other minor adjustments.