I'm on macOS 10.14, using GoodTask 5.1 for Mac. My Settings for New Task are Due Date: None.
Steps to recreate my problem:
- Using GoodTask for Mac, create a new task and specify a Due Date.
- The task is created perfectly. I can see it in my task list on the specified date, with no time listed. So far so good.
- Quit the GoodTask app and relaunch it.
- I can once again (briefly) see the newly created task in my task list on the correct date, still with no time listed.
- About 1 or 2 seconds after relaunching GoodTask, as I'm looking at the task list, a time of 9:00 AM is suddenly added to the task without any interaction from me. This only occurs for the dated tasks created on my Mac, not those created on GoodTask for iOS.
Any idea how I can get No Time to stick?