GoodTask Difference Between IOS and MAC

On my iPhone, in both Reminders and GoodTask, I see my Reminders list as well as my work account lists (set up in MS To Do). I love it and all is good. Same as on my iPad.

On my work Mac, I open up Reminders and see IOS Reminders only. Open up GoodTask, and see IOS Reminders only without an option to add my work account lists that are set up in MS To Do.

Am I missing something obvious? I have unchecked and rechecked Reminders, etc. but nothing seems to fire off a connection on my Mac.

Thanks in advance,
Maryellen

In your MS account settings on Mac, did you select syncing tasks ? I don’t have a Mac, but assume it’s similar to iOS where you can select what data is synced from MS in account settings.

Unfortunately there is no setting like that but appreciate the suggestion. I am waiting for Reminders to reload after toggling it off and on to see if that made a difference. Unfortunately only 4 tasks of over 100 have synched so I am wondering if there are other issues at play right now. I cannot log into iCloud.com and am thinking that I need to wait for that to reconcile itself before getting too crazy w/ changing settings.

Update - the list names from MS To Do have appeared in GoodTask on my Mac, but none of the tasks within the lists. Maybe they will appear at some point!

Hi @Maryellen_Walter, thanks for the feedback.

On Mac, you need to open 'System Preferences - Internet Accounts' and add your Exchange account. After that, you'll see your Exchange lists in Reminders/GoodTask on your Mac.

But GoodTask works best on iCloud lists and there are some issues on managing Exchange lists in Mac at the moment. I've contacted Apple about this but I can't assure you when it'll be resolved.

You may check and see how it goes.

Thanks!

Yep - I figured out this afternoon when my brain realized where the disconnect was :nerd_face:. I use To Do primarily to keep track of flagged email but everything is operating smoothly now. I appreciate the quick response!

Maryellen