Goodtask on MacOS will not sync to IOS devices

Enter or modify a task on Mac. The new task or edit never appears on IOS.

Enter or modify a task on IOS. Shows up very quickly on Mac.

No explanation. Reminders is on for iCloud on IOS and Mac.

I've tried turning off and turning on Reminders sync on the Mac. Mac loses and then picks up everything from IOS devices, but nothing goes out from the Mac to IOS devices.

Any thoughts? Happens over and over. Well, it did finally sync: seems to take as much as 15 minutes for Mac, while it is nearly instant for IOS. Any way to get the sync frequency up or latency to be less?

Mac OS 10.14.4. IOS 12.1.4

Goodtask Mac: 4.5.1. Goodtask IOS: 4.5.1

Hi @lclevin thanks for using GoodTask.

All the sync of data between iOS and macOS devices are done by iOS and macOS themselves and the issue you explained happens to some users from time to time.

As you use the app more, it'll get faster. You may also try 'Refresh' in the top right on iOS to make it do some force update. You may also open Reminders app and check if it gets synced.

Thanks!

I've been having issues lately also, they just seemed to start happening where sync is not happening on one device and has to be forced closed and re-opened on iOS. I've gotten errors on macOS when I complete tasks and have to check them off again.
But I've been reading on Twitter other apps also like 2Do having same issues and they claim that Apple has made changes to the iCloud and they need to work on fixes to their app, so it may be same issues here but I don't know. Never had any issues until the last 2 weeks.

I'm not sure what 2Do app is having issue with but normally with latest iOS and macOS versions, it should work well.

I'm testing on my devices and both iOS -> macOS and macOS -> iOS works well.

I'll keep an eye on it if there are any changes that's been made recently. Thanks!