GoodTask v5.5 Release Note

Hi again.

Yes I know I can turn them off completely. I was thinking more along the lines of turning off particular calendars like you can with smart lists. I subscribe to a bunch of calendars I don't need to see on a daily basis, but I do like to keep them in Goodtask to look at every week.

Thanks for the feedback, @Yvonnezed.

Calendar filter is a bug. Normally it should only show the events on the list you've selected on 'Filters' settings. It'll be fixed soon.

These events are all put in one label and is intended to be that way.

Thanks!

Also a another request, really like the new "Today View", but when i want to add text to my note for an Task, i have to go a different smartlist view, i really like to stay in Focus :eye:‍:left_speech_bubble: in that Today View.

Looks like with 5.5.2 and builds before. I have still the note of the recurring tasks is not deleted for the next date, i’ll have set the settings right according release note, marked to delete the note for recurring. Is this know bug of should this work only with new recurring tasks ?

Looks like it now works, i tested with an new recurring task and also it when recurring is after completion.

Oops sorry for the hussle

@DimitryJacobs, it should work with all the tasks. Please check the option and try again. Thanks!

Love today view but as with focus, I wish I could use my quick actions?

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback @Themikeyd. I’ll keep it on the list to consider.

2 Likes

Will test it futher with older recurring tasks

Thanks for your continued work and the wonderful updates!

If it's not already an option (so far I only see "keep window in front"), could you consider making Today into a panel that we can keep on the side of the full display (at least on macOS)?

1 Like

@Fuchsia, I'll keep it on the list to consider.

1 Like

Can you please explain what fixes / changes are in the 5.5.3 update, thanx for the quick (bug)releases and your pace :rocket:, so i can test it futher. :microscope:

I tested with old recurring tasks and it work :grinning:

1 Like

I am having this issue too. I tried uploading/downloading in the iCloud panel, but it didn’t work

@MattGonz, send me details to contact@hahaint.com

Great work with this new update, Today Page and Goals seem like awesome additions.

I have a question that maybe someone can answer easily, but it seems like I can’t find a solution.

When you add tasks to TODAY PAGE during using a template during daily setup, those tasks are assigned to (it seems to me) the Default List. Is there any way of changing that and having those automatically added to a different list (e.g. Routines)?

There might be something I’m doing wrong.

Also. Different matter.

To those using an iPad: Is there a way to have the tasks on TODAY PAGE showing on the Today Widget on Home screen?

Hi @MrMonk, thanks for the feedback.

• List settings for Templates will be added on v5.6.
  • There is no widget dedicated to the new today page.

Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like