GoodTask v6.0 Release Note

Hi everyone, GoodTask v6.0 is rolling out. This update doesn't have dynamic changes or new features but there are underlying changes that improves overall performance of the app.

** CAUTIOUS : You should update all your devices to v6.0 if you're running 'Automatic Preferences Sync'

GoodTask version 6.0 improves connection to Calendars and Reminders. Overall performance has been improved and several bugs are removed.

** If you have backups for lists.plist, please replace it with revised version.

Get it done with GoodTask! Thanks!

app-store app-store-mac

Hi @Stanley_T_Shao, thanks for the feedback.

Currently there is a bug that hides calendar event on initial launch. It'll be fixed very soon on next update.

Meanwhile, you can go out and then come back in to refresh. Do not swipe up on app switcher to close the app completely. Thanks!

Using Release 6.6.1 (667) on Catalina 10.15.7 and changing of the task due date via shortcuts became so slow that it is virtually unusable.

Hi @MAGO, thanks for the feedback. On your Mac, try ‘Preferences - Advanced - Delete Previously Used’ option.

Also update the app to latest version on iOS and if the issue persists, please let me know with details such as screenshots or screen recordings to contact@hahaint.com

Thanks!

I'm not seeing that option? ("Delete Previously Used")

I am also getting a lot of slowdown on 6.2 (671) on Big Sur 11.1, although it is better than the last couple builds...

Hi @Mike_Orren, thanks for using GoodTask.

It has been integrated to 'Delete Local Cache Files' in v6.2.

If you're seeing issue or crash, please send report to contact@hahaint.com Thanks!

Thank you for this great update, I like the board view a lot! I'm a GoodTask newbie (I'm using it since approx. a week). One Question: If I open GoodTask via the IOS14 Widget I always get the list view, although I've set board view (date) as the standard. Do I have to change this somewhere else?

It’s set to open the selected view on widget at the moment. I’ll check what could be done in next update. Thanks!

Thank you, it would be great if this is possible in the future! My selected view is currently "daily", because I would like to see only the tasks/appointments of today (and have it empty if everything is done today).