Help Retrieving Settings Needed

I had the unfortunate experience of loosing all my data this morning.

I had a backup and am mostly back up and running but noticed that GoodTask is no longer configured the way it previously was.

Would you please let me know where I can find the GoodTask configuration files so I can restore the pre-crash versions as it takes a lot of time / work to configure GoodTask given how configurable is is.

Thank you.

Hi @Joel, thanks for using GoodTask.

First, the main data is from Reminders app so you may want to check if it's properly showing previous data. Normally if you set up your Apple ID correctly with iCloud turned on inside default Settings app, it should be retrieved.

On GoodTask, preferences are saved in iCloud Drive. Try checking 'iCloud Drive/GoodTask/Settings' to see if data is there. You can go into 'GoodTask.app - Settings - iCloud Sync' to check the status too. On that page, you can tap 'Download' to retrieve settings directly from the files right away. Other than that, you'll also see 'Backup' at the bottom of this page. You can go into that page and select a backup to change the settings from it.

Hope you get things back well. Thanks!

I appreciate the response but it did not help noting I also removed and reinstalled GoodTask still no go!

I solve the problem by turning Reminders iCloud setting from on -> off -> on which seemed to fix things.

Thought I would share for future reference.