Incorrect work of alert

:sob:

I'm just asking but would you try changing minutes or times for default Auto-Snooze just in case? This is so weird. :sob::sob::sob:

I conducted experiments and found out that if a global 'Auto-Snooze' has a number of repetitions <= 2, then all notifications always come correctly. At the same time, if the task has any individual settings of 'Auto-Snooze' (even the number of repetitions = 5), then everything also works correctly. If increase the number of repetitions for the global 'Auto-Snooze' > 2, then for all tasks with any individual settings of the 'Auto-Snooze' the first notification does not come.

Hmm, how many tasks do you have that have set alerts? There is a limit to number of notifications that can be set per app (64) and normally this should be managed by the app but maybe this could be a possibility.

I have a total of 19 tasks. They all have a due date and an notification.
What does "64 notification limit" mean? These are 64 tasks with notifications or 32 tasks with repeated notification 2 times?

No, there is a limit on iOS which lets an app set 64 notifications at once. This limit is why auto-snooze features have limits instead of unlimited repeating.

The app calculates to make notifications that's upcoming and fills it in using 'Background App Refresh' if needed.

I assume this could be causing some unexpected error. I'll look more into it.

Thanks for the explanation!:nerd_face:
I hope the problem will be solved :crossed_fingers:. I really like your application and would not want to give it up because of this problem.
And while I'll set up a global 'Auto-Snooze' for 10 minutes and 2 times

1 Like

Hey @zzonderr, this should be resolved in v4.7.1. Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Greetings!
After the update, I immediately began to check notifications. Now everything works fine! All notifications arrive on time. Thank you very much for the work done and the fix of this unpleasant bug!:blush:
Now your application has become even better. Planning tasks with your application is a pleasure. Bought a subscription.:wink: It is pleasant to support such a responsible developer of such a convenient and already indispensable tool for me.:+1:

1 Like