Is it possible to sort list by task note?

Hi,
I'm evaluating GoodTask on Mac because I'm considering switching from 2Do app.

One thing I found useful in 2Do is to make a list of people (one task per person with their name as the task and the note containing the date of the last time I called them). Then when I would sort the list by note, which would in essence be sorting by date and could easily see who I hadn't been in touch with in awhile when doing my weekly review.

Is there any way to do something similar in GoodTask?

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. Currently there isn’t a way to sort by notes. I’ll keep it on the list to consider. Thanks!

There are a couple of ways I can think of for dealing with this. You could set the list to manual sort and drag the person to the bottom when you contact them.

You could also do what I've done before, sort by creation date reversed so the oldest created task is at the top. When you contact a person, duplicate the task, then complete the older one. There might be a way to create a quick action to do this automatically, I'm not sure. Follow up, which is a default quick action almost does what you want, but it seems to complete the duplicate, which means the creation date of your uncompleted task never changes.