Mac: Sorting Tasks

Hi, I have my tasks in lists automatically sorted by Priority, due date and order of the lists.
However, often, I want to manually change the sort order within the priorities of the list of today's tasks. In the iOS apps, this works. In the Mac App, to, however, the Mac App does this by attaching a due time: These tasks turn red, because they are overdue.

Is there a better way?

Hi @TRq, thanks for using GoodTask.

Normally when you drag and drop tasks, it'll match the data according to drop position and sort option. You may want to check the sort option for that specific list and your sort settings. Mac and iOS should work same.

Thanks!

Yes, it does. But it alters the due time. After that, tasks sorted to first position are overdue immediately.

And yes, you are right, same problem under iOS

Behavior is normal according to sort options. You may need to change sort options if you need different behavior. Thanks!

I would like to pick up on this topic:

I need to sort task lists grouped by groups (only sorting within the groups, of course).
My tasks a due data, but a due time is not need.

When sorting tasks by sorting the upwards in the list, GoodTask sorts the list by generates a due time and sort chronologically.

However, when sorting downwards the list, GoodTask sort the list without generating a due time.

I would like to sort tasks upwards without GoodTask generating ad due time.