Menu bar function

I think it would be really great if GoodTask had a menu bar functionality like Fantastical where there is a view of today and a quick new task function. The menu bar function could also be a quick view of the Today Page, including when you are focusing on a task with the timer.

I know that you can keep window in front, but it would be very useful to have a quick way of viewing my tasks, particularly on a laptop where you have limited screen space.

4 Likes

Thanks for the feedback. I'll keep it on the list to consider. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Please consider this. I love GoodTask, but now that I am using a Mac on a more regular basis, I really see this as a limitation.

4 Likes

I 100% agree. GoodTask keep on adding new features that I don't use, but having menubar access to tasks would make a huge difference to me.

2 Likes

Please bring this! That would be super helpful for users to get a glance of tasks from the menu bar!!! Fantastical does it really nicely (giving the option to organize by list) but may you can do it better? :smile:

2 Likes

Yes, it really impacts my ability and therefore need to use GoodTask on the Mac. There are certain things that competitors have and this is one of them (TickTick, Fantastical) that makes the Mac usability superior, and thus a reason to use those instead.

Seeing as this was posted late 2020 and still no option, I'd say this feature is lower on the new features priority list. Nonetheless, it really would increase my dedication to GoodTask, at least on the Mac version.

!

2 Likes