Move Outlook email to iCloud list?

Is there a way that I may be missing to move/send an email in my IOS Outlook client into a GoodTask iCloud list? I currently am having to copy and paste the contents of emails into new list items to follow up later. I'd love to be able to move or forward those messages into a todo item. Thanks.

Hi @miked4499, thanks for the feedback.

If you can get the URL to open the email directly, you can attach it on notes field of a task to use it on GoodTask. But I'm not sure if you can get it on iOS Outlook. I couldn't find a way to do it. :sob:

I’m also using Outlook for iOS and I’m still waiting for them to add the “share” option for an email. Once they do that (it could happen any decade), you can just share an email to GoodTask (or Reminders). Unfortunately and surprisingly it doesn’t seem to be a feature that is requested that much in the outlook uservoice community.

You can switch to the also excellent email app “Spark” where you can even set this sharing as a swipe on an email. I used it for a long time but I don’t like conversation mode and you can’t switch that off in Spark.

Airmail also has a reminders share option.