Never delete history

It’s the best app ever for my ADHD and OCD, but now I can’t use it because there’s a setting somewhere that’s deleting old tasks I still haven’t done.

Hundreds of tasks I eventually would have organized into lists seem to disappear after some pre-set number of days or months. It’s too complicated to trace the setting, and it looks like I would have to design a script to get it to stop deleting my work?

My brain doesn’t work like regular folks, so I understand that but this makes no sense to me.

Don’t.delete.my.work.

Thanks for using GoodTask.

The app does not automatically delete anything. You can do it manually inside 'Settings - Advanced' only. You may want to check other apps accessing Reminders database if you've experienced it. You can check inside default Settings app - Privacy & Security - Reminders to check apps that access the data.

You may also want to check 'Settings - Advanced - Hide Past Completed Tasks' option. If it's checked, it might be hidden. Try 'Delete local cache files' too if you're seeing unexpected behavior.

Thanks!

GoodTask syncs with Reminders, so you can use Reminders as the Source of Truth. Are the reminders deleted in the Reminders app as well?