New tags don't appear in the quick actions

I changed my tags in Preferences > Sort > Text-'Tag'-Type > Edit and made a new list. But I can't use them, because when I add a new task and use the quick action button TAGS, I only see the old ones. How can I change this? Thank you for support!

Hi @Ron, thanks for using GoodTask.

Currently Quick actions are managed manually and the ones preset is fixed to the settings as it was formed.

You can go into ‘Settings - Quick Actions’ to edit and manage quick actions.

Thanks!

Hi, thank you. But I think I made it not clear. I don't wont to manage quick actions, I want to manage the tags!

Ore do you mean, tags can only be saved once and after that, tags cant be changed anymore? That means, I have to uninstall everything from Goodtask and then install it new to get new tags in the quick action?

If you’re using ‘Prompt: Tags’ , it should show tags that’s set on the settings. You may want to check ‘Edit List - Tags’ to see if a list has its own settings. If it’s not working, please send me details to contact@hahaint.com with screenshots. Thanks!

Thank you for showimg me the right path. Yes I had extra tags in some lists. After deleting them it works fine and I have now the same new tags from the preference pane in all lists.

Solved!!!

1 Like