New user questions

I just purchased GoodTask and happy to dump Todoist and it's high price and flaky watch app (who wants to pull out their phone while pushing 250 pounds in a Costco cart?) I have some questions:

1. Is there a way to turn off sounds on the watch?

2. Does GoodTask support car location alerts? For example with Siri you can do "Remind me to call home when I'm in the car".

3. Is there a way to sort in GoodTask without adding the note sorting meta data? For example I sort my Costco list in order of the store in Reminders and GoodTask automatically changes its sort order. I want to be able to sort in GoodTask and have it use the native sort that Reminders do w/o using the notes field. I have my list to sort on "List Order" but then I can't sort in GoodTask at all. I know I can always sort using Reminders but it would be nice always use GoodTask.

Hi @msuiter, thanks for using GoodTask. :slight_smile:

1. There is no specific sounds coming out from GoodTask watch app. If you want to silent your watch, you can set it up in 'Watch app - My Watch - Sounds & Haptics'.

2. Unfortunately this is not opened and works on Reminders app only. You may need to use Reminders app's notifications if you use this feature a lot.

3. Manual sorting in Reminders app is not opened too. So GoodTask uses its own sort options and manual sort. You can set sort options per list so you may change sort option for your Costco list to something like 'Manual sort' and sort it with drag and drop. This will work only on GoodTask and makes some texts on notes field when you open it on Reminders app. This will change in the future. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

On #2 the default Reminders app doesn't have sounds when clicking. I definitely don't want to silence all sounds on my watch just to silence GoodTask. Turning off sounds in the app works for the iPhone but not for the watch. Having an option to turn those off for the watch would be nice.

Thanks!

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look. :slight_smile: