Not all completed tasks are showing

I noticed that not all completed tasks are showing with the show/hide button.
It looks like older completed tasks are not showing but newer are. Is there a option to show all completed tasks in depended of when they are completed?

Best regards,
Christian

Thanks for using GoodTask.

It depends on which view you're at. It normally shows the completed tasks in that date range (day, week and month views).

If it's not showing all of them in List view at the very bottom, try 'Settings - Advanced - Delete local cache files' and then restart the app completely.

If the issue persists, please let me know some more details. Thanks!

'Delete local cache file's did not solve this issue. The view i am on is the list view, that should in my opinion show all completed items, regardless of when they were completed. If i open the reminders app i see that the items are there, but they do not show up in goodtask.

Have you tap circle button on top right? It should show/hide completed tasks. Normally all completed tasks should be shown on List view which you've mentioned.

--

It seems like you've done it. Please share screenshots to contact@hahaint.com of the page. Need some more info. Thanks!

It feels to me that completed issues more then a month old are not shown in the list view.

Unfortunately i cannot share screenshots as they contain sensitive company information.

Thanks for the details.

Check if 'Settings - Advanced - Hide Past Completed Tasks' is turned on. If so, uncheck it and then see how it goes.

Thanks!

Yes, now i see all completed tasks.

Maybe good to rename that setting to indicate that this is only for tasks completed longer that 1 month ago.

Bast regards,
Christian

1 Like