Is there any way to change how lists are printed? For example, change the note printing, the font size, etc... I would like to print my kids' school work for the week so I don't need them to use their tablets all the time, but a nine page list is just too much for me to print regularly. Thanks!
Hi @SIGFY , thanks for the feedback. As you may already know, you get some actions when you choose to print the page. Other than that, it's currently not possible. I'll try to improve it on later updates. Thanks!
I would like to echo the need for more printing options. I love this app, and I love how it works across all of my devices. But sometimes I like to print my lists and have them on paper in front of me during the workday. I agree that it uses a lot of paper. It would be great if there were more printing format options. Thank you.
Hi @cgodby , thanks for the feedback. After above post, more options has been added to make it more dense when you print a list including 2 column layout and more. You can take a look. Thanks!
@GoodTask Thank you for this information. The latest update had not yet been pushed to my Mac at the time I posted that. Now that it has updated, this is much improved. However, I may have found a bug. I have a task with a long list of subtasks. When printing, the list of subtasks gets cut off at the bottom of a column and doesn't wrap to the next page. Thanks.
Thanks for the report. I’ll take a look. Thanks!