Quick Actions Gone Missing

I've searched the forum and read the manual. I cannot figure out why Quick Actions and other edit ability (like repeat and day and time) suddenly stopped showing on my iPhone (iPad and Mac work as always and show Quick Actions and other).

My Settings seem right. See photos

Here is what my task looks like when I click.

Hi @jedwards, thanks for the feedback.

You can tap the button on top right (2nd) and it’ll show. This is toggle for focus mode.

Thanks!

1 Like

LOL. Thank you very much. I'll try not to feel foolish and leave this here in case others follow. It might save them from feeling foolish. :slight_smile: :laughing:

I've got numerous feedback like yours. I may need to make it more obvious to let you know you're in focus mode. :grin:

Thanks!

1 Like

I saw this yesterday and instead of just saying, "Thanks" I decided to think it over before replying.

Since that button is a one function switch (Focus On, or Focus Off) I very much agree you could make it more obvious for the benefit of the users. I believe I would have noticed it if it had turned red, gotten larger, or Bold... of all three. I appreciate your help and your attention to this. I should have known but the app is so very configurable I missed seeing the tree for the forest. :slight_smile:

1 Like